Monday 24 October 2011

HUMAN TO ANIMAL.....Communicable...Is It true?






This cat is not my pet but since it was born.........
lived to survive with mother and two siblings......
outside...behind my home.
Everyday opened the behind door........
I wished them....in polite manners....soft spoken.......
They start making noise...."Meow...Meow...Meow".......
Asking some foods.......
Although they are not my pet........

But as human.....
Humanize.....sympathy.....
They need to survive for foods.......
Although they are animals but still.......
human can communicable with them.....
This is the truth about this cat......

There is a day where....... 
This cat chasing the flock of pigeons.......
 having their food from me.....
I shout at this cat.......
"Hep".....with high voice.......
Suddenly this cat turned and look at me........
Told the cat not to chase.......
"Dont you ever do that to them.....
they want to have their food".......
And this cat still looking at me untill I end my words.......
I feel touching that I am communicable to this cat.......
The cat looking at me and .......
"Meow.....meow.....meow.....meow.....meow"
must be feel understand with me.......
SubhanALLAH......

No comments:

Post a Comment