Wednesday 16 November 2011

MY APPRECIATION......


Deeply in my Heart.......
How would I.......
express my thanksful.......
to whom.......
views my.......
Oldy Smiley Heart.

The kindness of.......
everyone.....anywhere.......
in this whole World.......
From my country.......
and other countries.......
Thank you.....thank you.....thank you.......
for supporting me.

Oldy Smiley Heart.....
always open my.......
Heart.....mind and eyes.......
Anyone.....forward yourself.......
show me the right way.......
from being deeply wrong.......
with my words.......
anyone please comment.......
to correct myself.

My appreciation.......
till the end.......
of my life.......
We always together forever.

Whoever we are.......
different religious.......
different races.....colours.......
only one in our Hearts.......
Kindness.....Humanize.......
Humble and Peace.......
amongst us.

No comments:

Post a Comment